Get your personalized strategy to become that bold and effective change agent you really want to be.
A 3-day Virtual Retreat designed to get deeply caring helping professionals from stuck and afraid to action-taker for justice and equity.
Introducing the Liberation and Solidarity Virtual Retreat.
A 3-day Virtual Retreat designed to get deeply caring helping professionals from stuck and afraid to action-taker for justice and equity becoming bold, confident, and effective allies for their marginalized clients.
During your Virtual Retreat, together, we will:
Review what you currently have in place in business
Assess your skills and readiness for executing the strategy we create
Lay the foundation for how you will execute the strategy we create
After your Virtual Retreat, you will:
Know and Understand
- What being an ally in solidarity with martinalized folks mean to you (and your business)
- Your yes’s and no’s around liberation and solidarity
- What you DON’T know
- Why you’re doing this in the first place
- Your learning edges around liberation and social justice
Be Able to
- Effectively engage in a conflict resolution process
- Gauge your capacity for advocacy
- Make conscious decisions in alignment with your values
- Take *your* correct action
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- A workable action plan for BEing an ally in solidarity with marginalized folks (your personalized Syllabus for Liberation)
- A stocked and ready toolkit for self care and resilience building
Are you ready to become a bold, confident, and capable ally?
To get started just fill out our Interest Form by clicking the button below.
The Liberation and Solidarity Virtual Retreat is led by me, Tiana Dodson, Body Liberation Facilitator.
I’m a fat, queer, biracial (Black and Chamorro), parent, and certified holistic health coach who’s out to destroy the belief that you have to be skinny to be happy and healthy.
I’ve been fat my whole life. And with that experience, negative body image, constant dieting, and the work I’ve done to find my way into partnership with my own body as a base, I guide feminine-of-center people to reconnect with their bodies, destigmatize fatness, and learn about the harms of health being a measure of worth.
I’ve been doing this work and focusing on these issues for the past several years as someone suffering these same anxieties and access limitations. This is what makes me well practiced at finding grace and space in my own life using my resourcefulness and creativity. Let’s work together to find that for you.