GENERAL INFORMATION – COOKIES
You also have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL.
You can obtain more information about the control and management of cookies by clicking on the following links, depending on how you connect to our website : Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Opera,iOS, Android, Blackberry.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information on this subject.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The collection and processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning and security of our website. The establishment TIANA DODSON COACHING AND FACILITATION keeps your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, subject to its legal obligations.
The following information is provided so that you may be aware of our commitments regarding the protection of personal data. The establishment TIANA DODSON COACHING AND FACILITATION founded by Madame Tiana RENARD acts as the controller for the processing of personal data referred to in this document, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or “We”.
You have the right to access and rectify your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons. You may also object to the processing of your personal data for communication purposes at any time and without any reason. These rights can be exercised by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the following address : Madame Tiana DODSON COACHING AND FACILITATION 51 rue de la Roquille 37250 VEIGNE.
2. THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
In the context of the processing of personal data, the Data Controller collects and processes the following data:
– title, last name, first name(s), date of birth, billing address, testimonials, customer requests, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number;
– customer number, statistics of opening and clicks of the e-mails sent by the responsible for the treatment and activity on the site (pages seen, products seen, abandoned carts, …).
3. THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF OUR DATA PROCESSING
The purposes of our processing
Management of the content of a website;
Management of orders;
Management of marketing communication / communication to customers and prospects;
Follow-up of the customer path;
Follow-up of the customer relationship and customer complaints;
Audience analysis ;
The legal grounds for our processing
- your consent to the processing operations has been obtained;
- the existence of our legitimate interest, or that of a third party, justifies us carrying out the processing of personal data concerned;
- the performance of a contract between us and you requires us to carry out the processing of personal data concerned;
- we are bound by legal and regulatory obligations that require the processing of personal data.
The legitimate interests pursued
The legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller may include enabling the continuity of its business, improving the consumer experience, building consumer loyalty, understanding consumer expectations.
4. THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The personal data we collect, as well as those collected subsequently, are intended for us in our capacity as Data Controller.
We ensure that only authorized persons have access to this data. Our subcontractors / service providers may receive this data in order to carry out the services we entrust to them.
Your personal data may be matched, pooled or shared between all parent, sister and subsidiary entities of the Data Controller.
It may be communicated to these entities for the purposes mentioned in this information notice. These operations are carried out on the basis of instruments that comply with the applicable regulations and are suitable for ensuring the protection and respect of your rights.
5. THE TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA
In case of navigation on the site https://tianadodson.com or subscription to the Services, some recipients of your data (Google / Facebook / Stripe / Paypal / InvoiceCrowd / ConvertKit / Project Broadcast / Wise / Calendly / BookPal / ThriveCart / Lu.Ma / Printful / Heartbeat / Discord / Zoom ) are located outside the European Union. The following safeguards have been taken to ensure an adequate level of protection for your information:
-The recipient(s) adhere to the principles of the « Privacy Shield » ;
– The transfer is framed, in accordance with the requirements of European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016, in particular by standard protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
The establishment TIANA DODSON COACHING AND FACILITATION will monitor its subcontractors’ adherence to these standards to ensure that data protection requirements are met.
The establishment TIANA DODSON COACHING AND FACILITATION does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer any personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include third parties or contractors who assist us in the operation of our site, business and services. These third parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a case-by-case basis and will be contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others. In addition, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
6. THE PERIODS FOR WHICH WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The retention periods we apply to your personal data are proportionate to the purposes for which they were collected. Accordingly, we organize our data retention policy as follows:
Canvassing: 3 years from the last contact from you or, if applicable, from the end of the commercial relationship plus the duration of the legal requirements.
Customers: within the framework of concluded contracts, the data is kept for the entire duration of the business relationship plus the duration of the legal requirements.
Customer testimonials: The data is kept until you withdraw your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies : 180 days maximum from their installation on your device. You can delete them at any time by following the procedures presented at the bottom of this page in the “COOKIE” section.
In case of exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, data relating to identity documents and information allowing to take into account these rights: 1 year from the receipt of the request.
In the event of exercising the right to object, data relating to identity documents and information enabling the right to object to be taken into account: 6 years from receipt of the request.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Your right to information
You acknowledge that this information notice informs you of the purposes, legal framework, interests, recipients or categories of recipients with whom your personal data is shared, and the possibility of a transfer of data to a third country or to an international organization.
In addition to this information and in order to ensure fair and transparent processing of your data, you declare that you have received additional information regarding:
- the duration of the conservation of your personal data;
- the existence of the rights that are recognized to your benefit and the modalities of their exercise.
Your right to access and rectify your data
By exercising this right, you have the confirmation that your personal data are or are not processed and when they are, you have access to your data as well as to information concerning :
- the purposes of the processing ;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients, in particular those established in third countries;
- where possible, the period of time for which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right to ask the Data Controller to rectify or erase your personal data, the right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data, the right to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- information about the source of the data when it is not collected directly from the data subjects;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and in the latter case, relevant information about the underlying logic and the significance and intended consequences of such processing for data subjects.
You can ask us to correct or complete your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous or out of date.
Your right to erasure of your data
You may request that we erase your personal data when one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent previously given;
- you object to the processing of your personal data when there are no legal grounds for such processing;
- the processing of personal data does not comply with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations;
- your personal data was collected when you were a minor.
However, the exercise of this right will not be possible when the conservation of your personal data is necessary with regard to the legislation or the regulation and in particular for example for the establishment, the exercise or the defense of rights in justice.
Your right to the limitation of data processing: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by the legislation and regulations.
Your right to object to data processing (unsubscribe): you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
In case of direct communication, this right can be exercised by any means, including by clicking on the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the communications sent.
Your right to object to data processing (unsubscribe): you have the right to the portability of your personal data.
The data on which this right can be exercised are :
- only your personal data, which excludes anonymized personal data or data that is not about you;
- personal data that are declarative and personal operating data;
- personal data that does not infringe on the rights and freedoms of third parties such as those protected by business secrecy.
This right is limited to processing based on consent or contract and to personal data that you have personally generated.
This right does not include derived or inferred data, which are personal data created by the Data Controller.
Your right to withdraw your consent: where the processing of data by us is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. We will then stop processing your personal data without affecting the previous operations for which you have given your consent.
Updated: June 2022