An Introduction to Body Liberation
Changing your relationship with your body can change the world.
Neutralizing the negative feelings around fatness and health achievement dictated to you by our culture obsessed with beauty, youth, health, and thinness is the way to begin your journey toward a place where you can be free to be who you are, no matter what you look like.
And all of this, plus more, can be accomplished by learning practical strategies in this class that will help you to identify and overcome the blocks in the way to your own body liberation.
Because everything in your life affects your body image, and your body image affects everything in your life, you have the power to make the change.
Let’s do it together.
What you’ll get from this class:
- You will learn practical strategies that will help you identify and overcome the blocks in the way to your own body liberation.
- You will better understand the reasons behind the belief that you must be thin to be healthy, that fatness is bad, and that you are responsible for their health outcomes.
- You will begin to take radical steps along their journey toward reclaiming your body.
Live Your Best Fat Life 11 oz. Mug
This sturdy ceramic mug is the perfect hot, tasty beverage container that both delivers warm deliciousness and the message that you are opting out of diet culture.
- 11 ounce mug dimensions: height – 3.85″ (9.8 cm), diameter – 3.35″ (8.5 cm)
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Made in China. Printed in the USA and Europe.
- Shipped in a special protective container within 2-5 business days
Price: $13 + shipping
In This Body: Navigating Medical Care in a Bigger Body
People in larger bodies are met with fatphobia and shaming at the doctor’s office, from the very people we are there to receive treatment from. They fail to treat the symptoms we are concerned with by focusing instead on treating our body sizes.
This conference, originally aired in March 2018, brought together a panel of medical professionals from different disciplines to break down some of the myths around fatness, health, and medical care.
- 5 video interviews
- Audio only versions of each interview
- Unlimited access
Loved what you just saw and want more?
Then you’re in luck! Because right now, I’m bringing together a group of people of all sizes interested in community care and getting free from bodily oppression based on size and health status, among other things.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Fat Freedom Foundation and becoming a community member, click the button below.